Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology has released notification for the recruitment of Various Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology common entrance exam vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 20.02.2020 to 26.03.2020. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
OUAT Recruitment 2020 | Various Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology common entrance exam Posts Apply Online @ ouat.nic.in
|OUAT Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology common entrance exam|
|Total No. of Posts||Various|
|Registration Dates||20.02.2020 to 26.03.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of OUAT Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 26.03.2020.
Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology common entrance exam: Various Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed +2 Science / equivalent with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate including extra optional. For SC/ST/PwD/PMSSS (for B.Sc (Hons) Ag at CA, BBSR) / Kashmiri Migrant /Kashmiri Pundit (Non Migrant) /Kashmiri Hindu Families (Non Migrant) candidates, it is 40% from a recognized Institute for OUAT Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.400/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of OUAT Recruitment i.e, ouat.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 20.02.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 26.03.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here