Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released OSSSC Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 6432 vacancies for the posts of Nursing Officer. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., osssc.gov.in and www.nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Odisha Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 24-12-2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020 – 6432 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 24-12-2020)
|OSSSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|Total No. of Posts||6432|
|Registration Dates||24-11-2020 to 24-12-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of OSSSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 24-12-2020.
Nursing Officer: 6432 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed As per notification from a recognized Institute for OSSSC Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: 18 to 32 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test.
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of OSSSC Recruitment i.e, osssc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 24-11-2020
Closing date for submission of application: 24-12-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here