Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released OSSC Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 176 vacancies for the posts of Junior Clerk & Accountant. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., ossc.gov.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Odisha Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 30-01-2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
OSSC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 176 Junior Clerk & Accountant Posts
|OSSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk & Accountant|
|Total No. of Posts||176|
|Registration Dates||01-01-2020 to 30-01-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of OSSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 30-01-2020.
Junior Clerk & Accountant: 176 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed +2 / Degree in Arts, Science & relevant Courses from a recognized Institute for OSSC Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: 18 years & above 32 years as on 01.01.2019. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 8800 /- to Rs. 9500 /-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Examination/ Mains Examination/ Computer Skilled Test/ Document Verification.
Application Fee: Candidates are advised to pay Rs. 200 /- Examination Fee
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of OSSC Recruitment i.e, ossc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 01-01-2020
Closing date for submission of application: 30-01-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here