Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released Notification for the post of 65 Assistant Fisheries Officer. Applications are invited from Eligible Candidates. Candidates can apply through online from 19th August 2019 to 18th Sept 2019.
OPSC Recruitment 2019 | Odisha Public Service Commission – Job Notification for Assistant Fisheries Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 65 | Last date to apply: 18th Sept 2019 | Download Official Notification @ opsconline.gov.in
|OPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Assistant Fisheries Officer|
|Total No. of Posts||65|
|Registration Dates||19th August 2019 to 18th Sept 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of OPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 18th Sept 2019.
Assistant Fisheries Officer: 65 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Graduate in Fishery Science (B.F.Sc) from a recognized Institute for OPSC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 21-32 years (as on 01 January 2019). For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 44,900 in Level-1 0 of ORSP Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam and Interview.
Application Fee: General Category candidates have to pay Rs.400/-. SC/ST/PwD candidates: NIL
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of OPSC Recruitment i.e, opsconline.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 19th August 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 18th Sept 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here