Overseas Manpower Corporation Ltd (OMCL) has released OMCL Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 60 vacancies for the posts of Electrical Technician & Other. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., omcmanpower.com and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 31.03.2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
OMCL Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 60 Electrical Technician & Other Posts
|OMCL Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Electrical Technician & Other|
|Total No. of Posts||60|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
|Registration Dates||18.03.2020 to 31.03.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of OMCL Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 31.03.2020.
Electrical Technician & Other: 60 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed BE, B Tech, Diploma in Engineering/ Master Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for OMCL Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: 21 years to 45 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of OMCL Recruitment i.e, omcmanpower.com
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 18.03.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 31.03.2020