A lot of vacancies are declared with the release of official notification of NSUT 2020. Currently, the Notification has been Released to select candidates for the post of 135 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor posts. Let’s have a look at the detailed NSUT Vacancy 2020 for various posts on its Official Website: nsut.ac.in and nyus.in. Candidates must check the full details about the notification before applying Online/Offline …
NSUT Recruitment 2020 | 135 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor Posts Apply Online/Offline @ nsut.ac.in
|NSUT Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor|
|Total No. of Posts||135|
|Registration Dates||10 January 2020 to 20 February 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of NSUT Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 20 February 2020.
Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor: 135 Vacancies
- Assistant Professor – 74 Posts
- Associate Professor– 44 Posts
- Professor – 17 Posts
- Professor and Associate Professor: Candidates must have completed Ph.D and Bachelor or Master Degree in relevant field from a recognized University.
- Assistant Professor: Candidates must have completed M.E/ M.Tech/ M.S in relevant field from a recognized University.
- Professor: Candidates, to be eligible for this post, should have age not more than 55 years.
- Associate Professor: Candidates, to be eligible for this post, should have age not more than 50 years.
- Assistant Professor: Candidates, to be eligible for this post, should have age not more than 35 years.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: For General and OBC Category Candidates– Rs.1000/- & For SC/ST/PwD Category Candidates – Rs.500/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of NSUT Recruitment i.e, nsut.ac.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
- Starting date for submission of application: 10 January 2020
- Closing date for submission of application: 20 February 2020
- Closing Date of submission of Offline Application: 28 February 2020