NPSC Recruitment 2019: Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) is inviting Online Application forms for all eligible candidates to fill up 45 Secretariat Assistant, Deputy Superintendent Vacancies. The Direct link of the official NPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification has provided for the candidates i.e., npsc.co.in. Check nyus.in also for the Complete Information about the Notification. Remaining details like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process are given below.
NPSC Secretariat Assistant, Deputy Superintendent Recruitment 2019 – 45 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 16-11-2019)
|NPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Secretariat Assistant, Deputy Superintendent|
|Total No. of Posts||45|
|Registration Dates||01-11-2019 to 16-11-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of NPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 16-11-2019.
Secretariat Assistant, Deputy Superintendent: 45 Vacancies
- Extra Assistant Commissioner – 6
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – 2
- Assistant Election Officer – 3
- Employment Officer – 1
- Assistant Research Officer – 4
- Inspector – 1
- Station Superintendent/Enforcement Officer – 1
- Secretariat Assistant – 25
- Supply Inspector – 1
- Labour Inspector – 1
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institute for NPSC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 21 – 30 years (As on 01/01/2019) . For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Pay Level – 8 of Pay Matrix to Pay Level – 13 of Pay Matrix
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.350/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of NPSC Recruitment i.e, npsc.co.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 01-11-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 16-11-2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here