Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL) has released Notification for the posts of Stipendiary Trainee & Other having 185 vacancies on its official website npcilcareers.co.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 21-01-2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of NPCIL Notification 2020-20 are given below.
NPCIL job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Stipendiary Trainee & Other job Recruitment Details
|NPCIL Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Stipendiary Trainee & Other|
|Total No. of Posts||185|
|Registration Dates||30-12-2019 to 21-01-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of NPCIL Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 21-01-2020.
Stipendiary Trainee & Other: 185 Vacancies
- Category-ll Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM)-Operator: 70 Posts
- Category-ll Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM)-Maintainer: 105 Posts
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman-A: 10 Posts
- Category-ll Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM)-Operator: Higher secondary certificate (12th pass) or SCi. (with Science subjects) with not less than 50 percent marks in Science and Mathematics individually.
- Category-ll Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM)-Maintainer: SSC (ten years) with min. 50 percent in Sci. subject and Maths individually and two years Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) certificate in concerned trade (Electrician, Fitter, Electronics, Instrumentation, Machinist, Turner & Welder).
- Driver -A: Higher Secondary certificate (12th pass) (Sci. with Chem.) or equivalent with min. 50 percent of marks or valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License with min. 01 year driving experience+ Certificate Course in Fire Fighting (FF) equipment such as Fire Extinguisher (FE) etc. from the State Fire Training Centers.
- Category-ll Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM)-Operator: 18 years to 24 years.
- Category-ll Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM)-Maintainer: 18 years to 24 years.
- Driver -A: 18 years to 25 years.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of NPCIL Recruitment i.e, npcilcareers.co.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 30-12-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 21-01-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here