Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has released Notification for the posts of Driver, Technician having 137 vacancies on its official website npcil.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 06th January 2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of NPCIL Notification 2019-20 are given below.
NPCIL job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Driver, Technician job Recruitment Details
|NPCIL Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Driver, Technician|
|Total No. of Posts||137|
|Registration Dates||17th December 2019 to 06th January 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of NPCIL Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 06th January 2020.
Driver, Technician: 137 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 8th, 10th, 12th Class, Graduate, Post Graduate equivalent from a recognized Institute for NPCIL Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
- For Driver Grade, I pay scale Rs. 19900/-
- For Technician B pay scale Rs. 21700/-
- For Stipendiary Trainee/Technician 10500-12500/-
- For Scientist Assistant B pay scale Rs. 35400/-
- For Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant pay scale Rs. 18000/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of NPCIL Recruitment i.e, npcil.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 17th December 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 06th January 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here