NLC India Limited (NLC) has released Notification for the posts of Graduate executive trainee having 259 vacancies on its official website nlcindia.com. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 17-04-2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of NLC Notification 2020-20 are given below.
NLC job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Graduate executive trainee job Recruitment Details
|NLC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Graduate executive trainee|
|Total No. of Posts||259|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
|Registration Dates||13-03-2020 to 17-04-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of NLC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 17-04-2020.
Graduate executive trainee: 259 Vacancies
- Mechanical discipline: 125 Posts—-Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Production Engineering.
- Electrical (EEE) discipline: 65 Posts— Candidates should have Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Power Engineering.
- Electrical (ECE) discipline: 10 Posts– Candidates should have Bachelor degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Civil discipline: 5 Posts– Candidates should have Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering/Civil & Structural Engineering.
- Control and Instrumentation discipline: 15 Posts — Candidates should have Bachelor degree in Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
- Computer discipline: 5 Posts– Candidates should have Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology (or) Full Time / Part Time PG Degree in Computer Applications.
- Mining discipline: 5 Posts—- Candidates should have Bachelor degree in Mining Engineering.
- Geology discipline:5 Posts—– Candidates should have done M.Tech in Geology (or) M.Sc Geology.
- Finance discipline: 14 Posts—–Candidates having the qualification of Chartered Accountants of India (CA) / Institute of Cost Accountants of India (CMA) (or) Degree in any discipline with MBA of minimum 02 years’ duration with specialization in Finance are eligible.
- Human Resource discipline: 10 Posts—– Candidates should have Degree in any discipline and post- graduation degree in social work/business administration/business management with specialization in personnel management/industrial relations/labour welfare or postgraduate degree/diploma of 2 years in relevant subject are eligible.
Age Limit: 18-30 years as on 1st March 2020. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.50000-160000
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
- For Others: Rs.854/- [INR 500/-towards Application fee plus INR 354/- (Inclusive of 18% GST)
- Processing Fee For SC/ ST/ PwBD & Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 354/- (Inclusive of 18% GST)
- Application Fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD & Ex-Servicemen: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Online
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of NLC Recruitment i.e, nlcindia.com
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 13-03-2020
Closing date for submission of application: 17-04-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here