National Institute Technology Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya) has released Notification for the posts of Technical Assistant, Technician, Laboratory Attendant having 30 vacancies on its official website nitmeghalaya.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 06th April 2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of NIT Meghalaya Notification 2020-20 are given below.
NIT Meghalaya job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Technical Assistant, Technician, Laboratory Attendant job Recruitment Details
|NIT Meghalaya Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant, Technician, Laboratory Attendant|
|Total No. of Posts||30|
|Registration Dates||19th February 2020 to 06th April 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of NIT Meghalaya Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 06th April 2020.
Technical Assistant, Technician, Laboratory Attendant: 30 Vacancies
- Technical Assistant: 09 Posts
- Technician: 17 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant: 04 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10th, 12th Class, ITI, Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate equivalent from a recognized Institute for NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 and Maximum 30 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Skill Test.
Application Fee: For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 200/- For SC/ST candidates application fee Rs. 100/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of NIT Meghalaya Recruitment i.e, nitmeghalaya.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 19th February 2020
Closing date for submission of application: 06th April 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here