NIT Karnataka Notification 2019 announced for the vacancies of 137 Non-Teaching on its official website nitk.ac.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in nyus.in. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 17th Jul 2019.
NIT Karnataka job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Non-Teaching job Recruitment Details
|NIT Karnataka Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Posts||137|
|Registration Dates||19th Jun 2019 to 17th Jul 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of NIT Karnataka Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 17th Jul 2019.
Non-Teaching: 137 Vacancies
- Technical Assistant/Junior Engineer / Library and Information Assistant/ SAS Assistant- 32 Posts
- Superintend- 9 Posts
- Senior Technician- 17 Posts
- Technician- 32 Posts
- Senior Assistant- 10 Posts
- Junior Assistant- 19 Posts
- Office Attendant /Lab Attendant- 18 Post
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10th/12th Class, ITI, B.E, B.Tech from a recognized Institute for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Maximum 30 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: PB: 1 (Rs.5,200 – 20,200) with Grade Pay of Rs.2400
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written, Skill & Interview.
Application Fee: For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs 500/- & For SC/ST candidates application fee Rs 250/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of NIT Karnataka Recruitment i.e, nitk.ac.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Interested candidates Are Requested to download the Application form from the Official website nitk.ac.in and attach all the required documents then send to the address mentioned below. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of ……….”
Address: National Institute of Technology Karnataka- Surathkal, Post: Srinivasnagar, -575 025, Mangaluru, Karnataka
Starting date for submission of application: 19th Jun 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 17th Jul 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here
Admit Card Download for NIT Karnataka Non-Teaching recruitment
Will be Updated Soon…
NIT Karnataka Jobs 2019 – Non-Teaching Results
Will be Updated Soon…
Syllabus & Exam Pattern of NIT Karnataka Non-Teaching recruitment
Join our Telegram Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
Join our Youtube Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
|Important Links for NIT Karnataka Notification|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Online Application:||Click Here|
|Syllabus/Exam Pattern:||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download:||Click Here|
|Answer Key/Result/Final Selection List||Click Here|