NHM Assam Notification 2019 announced for the vacancies of 509 Community Health Officer (CHO) on its official website nhm.assam.gov.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in nyus.in. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 26th December 2019.
NHM Assam job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Community Health Officer (CHO) job Recruitment Details
|NHM Assam Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Total No. of Posts||509|
|Registration Dates||16th December 2019 to 26th December 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of NHM Assam Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 26th December 2019.
Community Health Officer (CHO): 509 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Basic B. Sc Nursing – Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM) from a recognized Institute for NHM Assam Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Less than 35 years of age: however, less than 40 years for the SCs and STs. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
- For In-service Candidates: Respective Remuneration/Salary per month + Rs. 10,000/- per month for Fooding /
- For Other Candidates: Stipend Rs. 10,000/- per month + Rs. 10,000/- per month for Fooding / Lodging
- Remuneration: On successful completion of the course, the CHOs, if absorbed under NHM will receive Rs. 25,000/ per month and performance-based incentives up to Rs. 15,000/- per month.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written entrance examination.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of NHM Assam Recruitment i.e, nhm.assam.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 16th December 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 26th December 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here