NCL Recruitment 2020: Northern Coal Fields invites applications for the posts of Staff Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist & other of 52 vacancies on its official website nclcil.in. The details of NCL Notification 2020 are available at nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Offline before the last date of the Notification i.e., 10.03.2020. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
NCL job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Staff Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist & other job Recruitment Details
|NCL Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist & other|
|Total No. of Posts||52|
|Category||Madhya Pradesh Jobs|
|Registration Dates||15.02.2020 to 10.03.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of NCL Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 10.03.2020.
Staff Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist & other: 52 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10+2 with Science and should possessed Diploma in relevant field from a recognized Institute for NCL Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Minimum of T&S Gr. D (Monthly Rated) Basic Pay Rs 29460.3 to Minimum of T&S Gr. C (Monthly Rated) Basic pay Rs 31852.56
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee: Un Reserved /OBC /EWS: Rs.500/- & SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM / Departmental Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of NCL Recruitment i.e, nclcil.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 15.02.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 10.03.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Offline Application: Click Here