National Aluminium Company Limited, Bhubaneswar (NALCO) has Released notification for the Recruitment of 120 Graduate Engineers Posts through GATE 2020 vacancies. Online Application Form is Mentioned Here. Interested Candidates may get the vacancy details,Eligibility criteria, Age Limit and Other Details from below.
NALCO job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Graduate Engineers Posts through GATE 2020 job Recruitment Details
|NALCO Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineers Posts through GATE 2020|
|Total No. of Posts||120|
|Registration Dates||20th Mar 2020 to 09th Apr 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of NALCO Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 09th Apr 2020.
Graduate Engineers Posts through GATE 2020: 120 Vacancies
- Present Vacancy is for 120 number of posts in the disciplines as indicated below, which may likely to be increased. Mechanical —45, Electrical -29, Instrumentation 15, Chemical – 9, Metallurgy-13, Civil – 5, Mining – 4
- Reservation of vacancies will be as per Govt. Directives. The distribution of existing 120 posts of GETs for different categories will be ; Unreserved(UR) – 51, Other Backward Class (OBC) – 31, Scheduled Castes (SC) -15,Scheduled Tribes (ST) — 11 and EWS-12
- Out of the notified vacancies, 14 vacancies are reserved for PWDs as per Govt. of India directives including backlog vacancies. The identified disciplines and category of disabilities for each discipline are as under. Mechanical/Electrical (HH, OL, DW, AV, Ol) : Civil (HH, OA, OL, DW, AV, OI) : Metallurgy/Mining (DW, AV) Instrumentation (HH, OL, DW, AV, Ol) : Chemical (OA, OL, DW, AV, OI). Multiple disabilities in any combination of the disorder as mentioned against each discipline will also be considered.
- HH-Hearing Impaired, OL-One Leg, OA-One Arm, DW-Dwarfism, AV-Acid Victim, OI-Orthopedically Impaired]
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized Institute for NALCO Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: 30 years as on 20/03/2020. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.40000 – 3% – 140000 during one year training
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Test and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.500/- & For all other and Departmental candidates : Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- First of all visit official website nalcoindia.com
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “NALCO Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineers Posts through GATE 2020 Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Starting date for submission of application: 20th Mar 2020
Closing date for submission of application: 09th Apr 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here