NABARD Notification-2020 has released on its official website nabard.org. the last date to submit the application is 31st Jan 2020. All the Eligible Candidates may Apply Offline before the last date and the remaining complete details for the recruitment are given below.
NABARD Recruitment 2020 – Apply Offline for 154 Assistant Manager Grade-A Posts
|NABARD Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager Grade-A|
|Total No. of Posts||154|
|Registration Dates||10th Jan 2020 to 31st Jan 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of NABARD Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 31st Jan 2020.
Assistant Manager Grade-A: 154 Vacancies
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (Rural Development Banking Service)||139|
|Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (Rajbhasha Service)||08|
|Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A (Legal Service)||03|
|Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (Protocol & Security Service)||04|
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Refer official notification For educational qualification details from a recognized Institute for NABARD Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Go to official website nabard.org.
- Find the advertisement “NABARD Assistant Manager Grade-A Recruitment 2020” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To Apply go to – https://www.nabard.org/default.aspx#firstPage.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Starting date for submission of application: 10th Jan 2020
Closing date for submission of application: 31st Jan 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Offline Application: Click Here