MPSC Recruitment 2020: Maharashtra Public Service Commission invites applications for the posts of AE & AEE of 217 vacancies on its official website mpsc.gov.in. The details of MPSC Notification 2020 are available at nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 07.04.2020. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
MPSC job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | AE & AEE job Recruitment Details
|MPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||AE & AEE|
|Total No. of Posts||217|
|Registration Dates||18.03.2020 to 07.04.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of MPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 07.04.2020.
AE & AEE: 217 Vacancies
- Assistant Executive Engineer Architectural Group – A 05 Posts
- Assistant Engineer Architecture Group – A 28 Posts
- Assistant Engineer Architectural Group-B 95 Posts
Public Works Department
- Assistant Executive Engineer Architectural Group – A 51 Posts
- Assistant Engineer Architecture Group – A 41 Posts
- Total Number of Vacancies- 217
2. Candidates Should possess Graduation (Relevant Disciplines).
3. Candidates should have knowledge of Marathi Language.
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Group – A Rs. 56100 – 177500/- per month & Group – B Rs. 1800-132300/- per month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Tets / Interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 374/- for general candidates; 274/- for Reserved category candidates
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of MPSC Recruitment i.e, mpsc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 18.03.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 07.04.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here