MPPSC Recruitment 2019: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications for the posts of Civil Services Exam of 389 vacancies on its official website mppsc.nic.in . The details of MPPSC Notification 2019 are available at nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 09th December 2019. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
MPPSC job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Civil Services Exam job Recruitment Details
|MPPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Civil Services Exam|
|Total No. of Posts||389|
|Category||Madhya Pradesh Jobs|
|Registration Dates||14th November 2019 to 09th December 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of MPPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 09th December 2019.
Civil Services Exam: 389 Vacancies
- State Administrative Service-27 Posts
State Police Service – 22 Posts
Finance Department-30 Posts
Public Relation Department-11 Posts
Food and Civil Supply and Consumer Department-02
School Education Department-60
Social Justice and PH Welfare Department-19
Finance Department (Subordinate Account Service)-88
- Commercial Tax Officer – 5
Labor Officer – 5
Commerce Tax Inspector – 20
Cooperative Inspector – 18
Assistant Labor Officer – 11
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Graduate from a recognized Institute for MPPSC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Minimum 21 Years & Maximum 40 Years As on 01 January 2020. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam and Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of MPPSC Recruitment i.e, mppsc.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 14th November 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 09th December 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here