Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has released notification for the recruitment of Various Primary School Teacher vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 06th Jan 2020 to 20th Jan 2020. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2020 | Various Primary School Teacher Posts Apply Online @ peb.mp.gov.in
|MP Vyapam Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Primary School Teacher|
|Total No. of Posts||Various|
|Category||Madhya Pradesh Jobs|
|Registration Dates||06th Jan 2020 to 20th Jan 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of MP Vyapam Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 20th Jan 2020.
Primary School Teacher: Various Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.LEd Degree OR D.Ed Special Exam Passed 2 Year BTC Or Special BTC Exam Passed B.Ed / SPL B.Ed from a recognized Institute for MP Vyapam Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: 21 to 40 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: For Gen/ Other State Candidate: Rs.570/- & For Reserved Candidates: Rs.320/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of MP Vyapam Recruitment i.e, peb.mp.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 06th Jan 2020
Closing date for submission of application: 20th Jan 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here