Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation has released notification for the recruitment of 186 Fire Extinguisher and Assistant (Fire) vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 15.10.2019 to 04.11.2019. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
MIDC Recruitment 2019 | 186 Fire Extinguisher and Assistant (Fire) Posts Apply Online @ mahapariksha.gov.in
|MIDC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Fire Extinguisher and Assistant (Fire)|
|Total No. of Posts||186|
|Registration Dates||15.10.2019 to 04.11.2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of MIDC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 04.11.2019.
Fire Extinguisher and Assistant (Fire): 186 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Refer official notification For educational qualification details
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of MIDC Recruitment i.e, mahapariksha.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 15.10.2019
Closing date for submission of application: 04.11.2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here