MHRB Assam Recruitment 2020: Medical and Health Recruitment Board (MHRB Assam) is inviting Online Application forms for all eligible candidates to fill up 415 Registrar/ Demonstrator/ Resident Physician Vacancies. The Direct link of the official MHRB Assam Recruitment 2020 Notification has provided for the candidates i.e., nhm.assam.gov.in. Check nyus.in also for the Complete Information about the Notification. Remaining details like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process are given below.
MHRB Assam Notification 2020 | Apply 415 Registrar/ Demonstrator/ Resident Physician Posts @ nhm.assam.gov.in
|MHRB Assam Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Registrar/ Demonstrator/ Resident Physician|
|Total No. of Posts||415|
|Registration Dates||19th November 2020 to 5th December 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of MHRB Assam Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 5th December 2020.
Registrar/ Demonstrator/ Resident Physician: 415 Vacancies
- Anatomy- 9 Posts
- Anaesthesiology- 66 Posts
- Bio Chemistry – 12 Posts
- Cardiology -7 Posts
- CTVs – 6 Posts
- Dermatology -5 Posts
- Denistry – 5 Posts
- Endocrinology – 2 Posts
- ENT – 8 Posts
- Emergency Medicine – 8 Posts
- FSM – 14 Posts
- Gastroenterology – 1 Post
- Medicine – 24 Posts
- Nephrology – 3 Posts
- Neurology – 4 Posts
- Neuro Surgery – 4 Posts
- Orthopaedics – 14 Posts
- Ophthalmology – 7 Posts
- O & G – 12 Posts
- Physiology – 17 Posts
- Pharmacology – 11 Posts
- Pathology – 25 Posts
- Psychiatry – 7 Posts
- Plastic Surgery – 3 Posts
- Paediatric Surgery – 4 Posts
- PM&R – 14 Posts
- Radiology – 36 Posts
- Radiotherapy – 12 Posts
- Surgery – 27 Posts
- SPM (Community Medicine) – 30 Posts
- TB & Chest (Pulmonary Medicine) – 2 Posts
- Urology – 3 Posts
A. Board Speciality- A post Graduate qualification MD/MS/MDS/DNB in the concerned subject from an institute under any Indian University recognized by National Medical Commission (previously Medical Council of India (MCI)/Dental Council of India (DCI)/National Board of Examination (NBE) for the following Departments – Anatomy, Anaesthesiology, Bio-Chemistry, Dermatology, Dentistry, ENT, Emergency Medicine, FSM, Medicine, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, O & G, Physiology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Psychiatry, Paediatrics, PM&R, Radiology, Radiotherapy, Surgery, SPM (Community Medicine), TB & Chest (Pulmonary Medicine)
B. Super Speciality- A post graduate qualification MD/DNB in General Medicine for Medical Super Speciality (Cardiology, Neurology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology). A post Graduate qualification MS/DNB in General Surgery for Surgical Super Speciality (Plastic Surgery, CTVS, Neuro-Surgery, Urology, Paediatric Surgery) Candidates having DM/M.Ch/DNB in the concerned super-speciality subject will be given weightage
Age Limit: 21 – 38 Years as on 01/01/2020. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 57,700/- to Rs. 1,82,400/- PM (Academic Level-10) plus other allowances as admissible under Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
- General candidates application fee Rs. 250/-
- OBC/MOBC/SC/ST candidates application fee Rs. 150/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of MHRB Assam Recruitment i.e, nhm.assam.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 19th November 2020
Closing date for submission of application: 5th December 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here