A lot of vacancies are declared with the release of official notification of MANIT 2019. Currently, the Notification has been Released to select candidates for the post of 27 Technician posts. Let’s have a look at the detailed MANIT Vacancy 2019 for various posts on its Official Website: manit.ac.in and nyus.in. Candidates must check the full details about the notification before applying Online …
MANIT Recruitment 2019 | 27 Technician Posts Apply Online @ manit.ac.in
|MANIT Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Posts||27|
|Category||Madhya Pradesh Jobs|
|Registration Dates||25th June 2019 to 16th July 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of MANIT Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 16th July 2019.
Technician: 27 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 12th pass, 10th pass, Diploma from a recognized Institute for MANIT Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Maximum 27 years as on 16th July 2019. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Rs 1000/- for General / OBC through MP online. No fee for SC / ST / PWD
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of MANIT Recruitment i.e, manit.ac.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 25th June 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 16th July 2019
Join our Telegram Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
Join our Youtube Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
|Important Links for MANIT Notification|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Online Application:||Click Here|
|Syllabus/Exam Pattern:||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download:||Click Here|
|Answer Key/Result/Final Selection List||Click Here|