Malda District Recruitment 2020: Malda District invites applications for the posts of Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) of 100+ vacancies on its official website malda.gov.in. The details of Malda District Notification 2020 are available at nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 19.03.2020. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
Malda District job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) job Recruitment Details
|Malda District Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA)|
|Total No. of Posts||100+|
|Category||West Bengal Jobs|
|Registration Dates||27.02.2020 to 19.03.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Malda District Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 19.03.2020.
Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA): 100+ Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10th/12th or an equivalent from a recognized Institute for Malda District Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: 30 years as on 01.01.2020. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Malda District Recruitment i.e, malda.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 27.02.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 19.03.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here