Maharashtra HSC Board Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Pune (MSBSHSE) invites applications for the posts of Junior Clerk of 266 vacancies on its official website mahahsscboard.in. The details of Maharashtra HSC Board Notification 2019 are available at nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 6th Oct 2019. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
Maharashtra HSC Board job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Junior Clerk job Recruitment Details
|Maharashtra HSC Board Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk|
|Total No. of Posts||266|
|Registration Dates||16th Sep 2019 to 6th Oct 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Maharashtra HSC Board Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 6th Oct 2019.
Junior Clerk: 266 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Graduation Degree from a recognized Institute for Maharashtra HSC Board Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 18 years to 38 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.19,900 to Rs.63,200/- Per Month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Skill Test, Interview.
Application Fee: Check Notification for Details
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Maharashtra HSC Board Recruitment i.e, mahahsscboard.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
- Starting date for submission of application: 16th Sep 2019
- Closing date for submission of application: 6th Oct 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here