Madras High Court has released Madras High Court Recruitment Notification-2019 for the post of 32 vacancies for the posts of District Judge. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., mhc.tn.gov.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 08-01-2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 32 District Judge Posts
|Madras High Court Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||District Judge|
|Total No. of Posts||32|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
|Registration Dates||12-12-2019 to 08-01-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Madras High Court Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 08-01-2020.
District Judge: 32 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Degree in Law from a recognized Institute for Madras High Court Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Minimum 35 Years & Maximum 48 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Viva–Voce Test.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Madras High Court Recruitment i.e, mhc.tn.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 12-12-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 08-01-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here