Madras Fertilizers Limited (MFL) has released Notification for the posts of Graduate Engineering Trainees / Management Trainee, Technical Assistant Trainees (TAT) / Lab Analyst Trainees (LAT) having 93 vacancies on its official website www.madrasfert.co.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 16 October 2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of MFL Notification 2019-20 are given below.
MFL job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Trainee job Recruitment Details
MFL Notification 2019 announced for the vacancies of 93 Trainee on its official website www.madrasfert.co.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in nyus.in. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 16 October 2019.
|MFL Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Posts||93|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
|Registration Dates||25 September 2019 to 16 October 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of MFL Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 16 October 2019.
Trainee: 93 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Check Notification from a recognized Institute for MFL Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Online Test, Interview.
Application Fee: Check Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of MFL Recruitment i.e, www.madrasfert.co.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 25 September 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 16 October 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here