Lok Sabha (Lok Sabha) has released Lok Sabha Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 40 vacancies for the posts of Secretariat Assistant. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., loksabha.nic.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for New Delhi Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 01st Apr 2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020 – Apply Offline for 40 Secretariat Assistant Posts
|Lok Sabha Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Secretariat Assistant|
|Total No. of Posts||40|
|Category||New Delhi Jobs|
|Registration Dates||17th Mar 2020 to 01st Apr 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Lok Sabha Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 01st Apr 2020.
Secretariat Assistant: 40 Vacancies
- Refer Official Notification For Educational Qualification Details
Age Limit: 56 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Level 6 in the Pay Matrix
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test/ Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Lok Sabha Recruitment i.e, loksabha.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 17th Mar 2020
Closing date for submission of application: 01st Apr 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Offline Application: Click Here