LIC Recruitment 2019: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is inviting Online Application forms for all eligible candidates to fill up 7871 Assistant Vacancies. The Direct link of the official LIC Recruitment 2019 Notification has provided for the candidates i.e., www.licindia.in. Check nyus.in also for the Complete Information about the Notification. Remaining details like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process are given below.
|LIC Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Posts||7871|
|Registration Dates||17-09-2019 to 01-10-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of LIC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 01-10-2019.
|Zonal/ Division Name||Total|
|North Central Zone||1242|
|East Central Zone||1497|
|South Central Zone||632|
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institute for LIC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Check Notification. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Online Examination (Preliminary) and Online Examination (Main) & Interview.
Application Fee: For General/OBC: Rs.600/- & For SC/ST/PwD: Rs.50/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of LIC Recruitment i.e, www.licindia.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||17/09/2019|
|Closure of registration of application||01/10/2019|
|Closure for editing application details||01/10/2019|
|Last date for printing your application||22/10/2019|
|Online Fee Payment||17/09/2019 to 01/10/2019|
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here