Khadi and Village Industries Commission has released notification for the recruitment of 75 Young Professionals vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 06-12-2019 to 10-01-2020. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
KVIC Recruitment 2019 | 75 Young Professionals Posts Apply Online @ kviconline.gov.in
|KVIC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Young Professionals|
|Total No. of Posts||75|
|Registration Dates||06-12-2019 to 10-01-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of KVIC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 10-01-2020.
Young Professionals: 75 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Master’s Degree/ Post-Graduation or 2 years PG Diploma from a recognized Institute for KVIC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 27 years as on the last date of application i.e 10.01.2020. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.25,000 to Rs.30,000 plus Conveyance Rs.2,500 to 3,000 based on the qualification, experience, and interview’s performance
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of KVIC Recruitment i.e, kviconline.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 06-12-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 10-01-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here