Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2019: Kurukshetra University invites applications for the posts of Assistant Professor of 95 vacancies on its official website kuk.ac.in. The details of Kurukshetra University Notification 2019 are available at nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 21st Oct 2019. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 95 Assistant Professor Posts
Kurukshetra University (Kurukshetra University) has released Notification for the post of 95 Assistant Professor . Applications are invited from Eligible Candidates. Candidates can apply through online from 13th Sep 2019 to 21st Oct 2019.
|Kurukshetra University Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Total No. of Posts||95|
|Registration Dates||13th Sep 2019 to 21st Oct 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Kurukshetra University Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 21st Oct 2019.
Assistant Professor: 95 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Post Graduate, Ph.D. from a recognized Institute for Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 18 Years to 50 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 37400-67000/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test/Interview.
Application Fee: Check Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Kurukshetra University Recruitment i.e, kuk.ac.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 13th Sep 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 21st Oct 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here