Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Limited (KSRTC) has released KSRTC Recruitment Notification-2019 for the post of 155 vacancies for the posts of Apprentice. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., ksrtc.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Karnataka Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 04-01-2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
KSRTC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 155 Apprentice Posts
|KSRTC Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Posts||155|
|Registration Dates||16-12-2019 to 04-01-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of KSRTC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 04-01-2020.
Apprentice: 155 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10th with ITI or equivalent from a recognized Institute for KSRTC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years to maximum 26 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of KSRTC Recruitment i.e, ksrtc.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 16-12-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 04-01-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here