Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released KPSC Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 1279 vacancies for the posts of Junior Assistant/Second Division Assistant. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., kpsc.kar.nic.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Karnataka Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 09.04.2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
KPSC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 1279 Junior Assistant/Second Division Assistant Posts
|KPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant/Second Division Assistant|
|Total No. of Posts||1279|
|Registration Dates||09.03.2020 to 09.04.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of KPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 09.04.2020.
Junior Assistant/Second Division Assistant: 1279 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 12th/ Diploma/ Degree from a recognized Institute for KPSC Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 35 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.21400-500-22400-550-24600-600-27000-650-29600-750-32600-850-36000-950-39800-1100-42000/- Per Month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
- General Candidates – Rs.600/-+ Rs.35/-
- 2A,2B, 3A & 3B Candidates – Rs.300/- + Rs.35/-
- Ex- Service men Candidates – Rs.50/-+Rs.35/-
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs.35/-
How to Apply:
- Go to KPSC official website – kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Click on option – Careers
- Find the correct KPSC notification link and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for KPSC jobs 2020.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
Starting date for submission of application: 09.03.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 09.04.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here