KERC Notification 2020 announced for the vacancies of Various Electricity Ombudsman on its official website karnataka.gov.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in nyus.in. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 30.03.2020.
KERC Recruitment 2020: Various Vacancies Notified for Electricity Ombudsman Post, Online Application
|KERC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Electricity Ombudsman|
|Total No. of Posts||Various|
|Registration Dates||17.03.2020 to 30.03.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of KERC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 30.03.2020.
Electricity Ombudsman: Various Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Degree from a recognized Institute for KERC Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: 65 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.80000/- per month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Go to official website karnataka.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “KERC Electricity Ombudsman Recruitment 2020” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To Apply go to – https://karunadu.karnataka.gov.in/kerc/Pages/home.aspx.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Starting date for submission of application: 17.03.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 30.03.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here