Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has released Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification-2019 for the post of 57 vacancies for the posts of Analyst, Foreman, Manager, Stenographer. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., keralapsc.gov.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Kerala Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 20.11.2019. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 57 Analyst, Foreman, Manager, Stenographer Posts
|Kerala PSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Analyst, Foreman, Manager, Stenographer|
|Total No. of Posts||57|
|Registration Dates||18.10.2019 to 20.11.2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Kerala PSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 20.11.2019.
Analyst, Foreman, Manager, Stenographer: 57 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10/12/ITI Diploma in Engineering /Any Degree in Engineering from a recognized Institute for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019.
- Analyst Grade – III – Minimum 21 Years to Maximum 36 Years
- Foreman (Electrical)/ Architectural Head Draftsman/ Overseer/Draftsman (Mechanical) Grade III/ Tracer/ Librarian Grade IV/ Architectural Draftsman Grade I/ Draftsman(Mechanical)/ Stenographer/ Operator/ Assistant Compiler/ Physiotherapist/ Cook – Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 36 Years
- Junior Inspector of Co-Operative Societies (By Transfer from VEO) – Maximum 56 Years
- I Grade Overseer/Draftsman (Electrical) – Maximum 50 Years
- Manager Grade-III – Minimum 20 Years to Maximum 36 Years
- Regional Officer – Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 41 Years
- Fireman (Trainee) – Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 26 Years
- Meter Reader – Minimum 19 Years to Maximum 36 Years
- Public Relations Officer – Minimum 25 Years to Maximum 36 Years
- Clerk – Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 50 Years
- Dairy Farm Instructor/ Security Guard Grade II – Minimum 19 Years to Maximum 41 Years
Salary Details: Minimum Rs.3125/- to Maximum Rs.83000/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Kerala PSC Recruitment i.e, keralapsc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 18.10.2019
Closing date for submission of application: 20.11.2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here