Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has released Notification for the posts of Civil Excise Officer, Tribal Watcher, Instructor, Child Development Project Officer, Recordist, Overseer/Draftsman, Production Assistant, Sports Demonstrator, Manager, Dental Hygienist, Assistant Executive Engineer, Operator, Draftsman, Accountant, Electrical, Assistant, Typist/Data Entry Operator, Store Keeper, Lab Assistant, Operator having 278 vacancies on its official website keralapsc.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 23rd December 2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of Kerala PSC Notification 2020-20 are given below.
Kerala PSC job vacancy Notification 2020-21 | Assistant, Operator, DEO, Project Officer, Manager & Other job Recruitment Details
|Kerala PSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Assistant, Operator, DEO, Project Officer, Manager & Other|
|Total No. of Posts||278|
|Registration Dates||26th November 2020 to 23rd December 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Kerala PSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 23rd December 2020.
Assistant, Operator, DEO, Project Officer, Manager & Other: 278 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed check official Notification from a recognized Institute for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Minimum Age: 18 years. Maximum Age: 50 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.8730-83000
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Test.
Application Fee: Check Notification for Details
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Kerala PSC Recruitment i.e, keralapsc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 26th November 2020
Closing date for submission of application: 23rd December 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here