Kerala Fire and Rescue Services has released Kerala Fire and Rescue Services Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 100 vacancies for the posts of Fire woman (Trainee). The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in and www.nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Kerala Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 23-12-2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
Kerala Fire and Rescue Services Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 100 Fire woman (Trainee) Posts
|Kerala Fire and Rescue Services Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Fire woman (Trainee)|
|Total No. of Posts||100|
|Registration Dates||16-11-2020 to 23-12-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Kerala Fire and Rescue Services Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 23-12-2020.
Fire woman (Trainee): 100 Vacancies
|District||No. of Vacancy|
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Inter / Plus Two or its equivalent from a recognized Institute for Kerala Fire and Rescue Services Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: 18 – 26 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.20,000 – 45,800/- per month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee: Check Notification for Details
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Kerala Fire and Rescue Services Recruitment i.e, thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 16-11-2020
Closing date for submission of application: 23-12-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here