Karnataka Revenue Department (Karnataka Revenue Dept) has released Karnataka Revenue Dept Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 54 vacancies for the posts of Village Accountant. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., karnatakacareers.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Karnataka Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 18.04.2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
Karnataka Revenue Dept Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 54 Village Accountant Posts
|Karnataka Revenue Dept Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Village Accountant|
|Total No. of Posts||54|
|Registration Dates||18.03.2020 to 18.04.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Karnataka Revenue Dept Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 18.04.2020.
Village Accountant: 54 Vacancies
Mandya Village Accountant Recruitment 2020 Notification Specifies that the Candidates who completed their Board from any Recognized Institute in India, as the Educational Qualification.
Age Limit: 18 Years to 35 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 21,400/- to Rs. 42,000/- Per Month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview & Test.
Application Fee: 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates: Rs. 200/- & SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Karnataka Revenue Dept Recruitment i.e, karnatakacareers.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 18.03.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 18.04.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here