Kamala Nehru College, Delhi Recruitment 2020: Kamala Nehru College, New Delhi invites applications for the posts of Assistant Professor of 65 vacancies on its official website colrec.du.ac.in. The details of Kamala Nehru College, Delhi Notification 2020 are available at nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 03rd Jan 2020. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
Kamala Nehru College, Delhi job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Assistant Professor job Recruitment Details
|Kamala Nehru College, Delhi Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Total No. of Posts||65|
|Category||New Delhi Jobs|
|Registration Dates||20th Dec 2019 to 03rd Jan 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Kamala Nehru College, Delhi Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 03rd Jan 2020.
Assistant Professor: 65 Vacancies
|Name of the Department||No. of Post|
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from a recognized Institute for Kamala Nehru College, Delhi Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Academic Pay Level-10 (as per 7th Central Pay Commission)
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Application Fee: Gen/ OBC: Rs.500/- & SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Nil
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Kamala Nehru College, Delhi Recruitment i.e, colrec.du.ac.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 20th Dec 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 03rd Jan 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here