District & Sessions Judge Kalimpong (Kalimpong District Court) has released Notification for the posts of Stenographer, Translator, Lower Division Clerk, Group D, Night guard having 34 vacancies on its official website districts.ecourts.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 10 February 2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of Kalimpong District Court Notification 2019-20 are given below.
Kalimpong District Court job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Stenographer, Translator, Lower Division Clerk, Group D, Night guard job Recruitment Details
|Kalimpong District Court Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Stenographer, Translator, Lower Division Clerk, Group D, Night guard|
|Total No. of Posts||34|
|Category||West Bengal Jobs|
|Registration Dates||20 December 2019 to 10 February 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Kalimpong District Court Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 10 February 2020.
Stenographer, Translator, Lower Division Clerk, Group D, Night guard: 34 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 8th, 10th Class equivalent from a recognized Institute for Kalimpong District Court Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years as on 1/1/2019. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: English Stenographer, Translator post pay Rs. 7100-37600/-, LDC post pay Rs. 5400-25200/- & Group D, Nightguard post pay Rs. 4900-16200/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Tests, Interviews.
- General/OBC candidates (Stenographer, Translator, Lower Division Clerk) – Rs.300/-
- SC/ST candidates (Stenographer, Translator, Lower Division Clerk)– Rs.200/-
- General/OBC candidates (Group D, Nightguard post) – Rs.200/-
- SC/ST candidates (Group D, Nightguard post) – Rs.150/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Kalimpong District Court Recruitment i.e, districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 20 December 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 10 February 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here