Institute of Wood Science and Technology released walk-in Interview notification for the posts of JRF/JPF, Project Assistant and Field Assistant of 64 vacancies on its official website iwst.icfre.gov.in. The details of IWST Notification 2019 are available at nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can attend Online interview on 03-01-2020. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
IWST Walk-in jobs | 64 JRF/JPF, Project Assistant and Field Assistant Posts
|IWST Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||JRF/JPF, Project Assistant and Field Assistant|
|Total No. of Posts||64|
|Registration Dates||21-12-2019 to 03-01-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of IWST Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 03-01-2020.
JRF/JPF, Project Assistant and Field Assistant: 64 Vacancies
- Junior Research/Project Fellow: 44 Posts
- Project Assistant: 19 Posts
- Field Assistant: 01 Post
- Junior Research/Project Fellow: First Class M.Sc. in Zoology/Life Science with Entomology as one of the subject with NET or M.Sc. in Agriculture Entomology or First Class M.Sc./B.Tech Biotechnology/ Genetics/Life Sciences or Post Graduate in Wood Science and Technology/Chemistry.
- Project Assistant: Master Degree in Zoology/Any branch of Life Science or Graduation in Science or Degree in Life Science.
- Field Assistant: 2nd PUC in Science.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit for Junior Research (JRFs)/Junior Project Fellow (JPFs) is 28 years on 03 January 2020 (Relaxable by 5 years for Scheduled Caste (SCs)/ Scheduled Tribes (STs)/Women/Physically Handicapped and OBC candidates).
Age Limit: 28 years on 03 January 2020. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can attend the interview along with application in the prescribed format with original documents & zerox copies of the same on 03-01-2020 at the address mentioned below.
Venue: Refer Official Notification
Starting date for submission of application: 21-12-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 03-01-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here