Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released IOCL Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 402 vacancies for the posts of Non-Technical Trade Apprentice. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., iocl.com and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Central Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 10th April 2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
IOCL Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 402 Non-Technical Trade Apprentice Posts
|IOCL Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Non-Technical Trade Apprentice|
|Total No. of Posts||402|
|Registration Dates||21st March 2020 to 10th April 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of IOCL Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 10th April 2020.
Non-Technical Trade Apprentice: 402 Vacancies
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10th Passed and 2 years full time ITI in relevant trade/ 3 years Engineering Diploma in relevant field from a recognized Institute for IOCL Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on given date. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Objective Type Written test.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of IOCL Recruitment i.e, iocl.com
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 21st March 2020
Closing date for submission of application: 10th April 2020