Indian Coast Guard has released Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 50 vacancies for the posts of Cook & Steward. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Central Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 07th Dec 2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 50 Cook & Steward Posts
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Cook & Steward|
|Total No. of Posts||50|
|Registration Dates||30th Nov 2020 to 07th Dec 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Indian Coast Guard Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 07th Dec 2020.
Cook & Steward: 50 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Minimum Age: 18 Years, Maximum Age: 22 Years Candidates should born between 01-04-1999 to 31-03-2003. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.21700/- (Pay Level-3)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written exam, Personal Interview, Document Verification.
Application Fee: Check Notification for Details
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment i.e, joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 30th Nov 2020
Closing date for submission of application: 07th Dec 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here