Indian Army Notification-2020 has released on its official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. the last date to submit the application is 06 February 2020. All the Eligible Candidates may Apply Online before the last date and the remaining complete details for the recruitment are given below.
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 55 NCC Special Entry Posts
|Indian Army Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||NCC Special Entry|
|Total No. of Posts||55|
|Registration Dates||08 January 2020 to 06 February 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Indian Army Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 06 February 2020.
NCC Special Entry: 55 Vacancies
- NCC Men – 50 Posts (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
- NCC Women – 5 Posts (04 for General Category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Degree from a recognized Institute for Indian Army Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Indian Army Recruitment i.e, joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 08 January 2020
Closing date for submission of application: 06 February 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here