Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS, Delhi) has released ILBS, Delhi Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 327 vacancies for the posts of Nurse, Resident, Consultant and Other. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., ilbs.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Delhi Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 31st January 2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
ILBS, Delhi Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 327 Nurse, Resident, Consultant and Other Posts
|ILBS, Delhi Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Nurse, Resident, Consultant and Other|
|Total No. of Posts||327|
|Registration Dates||29th December 2019 to 31st January 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of ILBS, Delhi Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 31st January 2020.
Nurse, Resident, Consultant and Other: 327 Vacancies
- Executive and Jr Executive Nurse – Total 200 Posts
- Senior Resident – Total 15 Posts
- Consultant – Total 09 Posts
- Refer official notification For educational qualification details
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: For UR/OBC – Rs.500/- & For SC/ST/EWS/Ex-SM Candidates – Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of ILBS, Delhi Recruitment i.e, ilbs.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 29th December 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 31st January 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here