Industrial Development Bank of India has released notification for the recruitment of 120 Specialist Officer vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from Update Soon to Update Soon. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 120 Specialist Officer Posts
|IDBI Bank Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer|
|Total No. of Posts||120|
|Registration Dates||Update Soon to Update Soon|
Before Apply, Read full Details of IDBI Bank Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is Update Soon.
Specialist Officer: 120 Vacancies
- GM (Grade E): 01 Post
- DGM (Grade D): 06 Posts
- AGM (Grade C): 36 Posts
- Manager (Grade B): 77 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Graduation Degree/ B.E./ B.Tech/ MBA/ CA / CFA/ Post Graduation Degree from a recognized Institute for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019.
|Post Name||Age limit|
|GM (Grade E)||38-45 Years|
|DGM (Grade D)||28-36 Years|
|AGM (Grade C)||28-36 Years|
|Manager ( Grade B)||25-38 Years|
Age Relaxation: IDBI Bank SO Recruitment
|OBC (NCL)||3 Years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 Years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 Years|
- Manager Pay Scale – In the scale of 31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950 (12 yrs)
- General Manger (GM) Pay Scale – In the scale of 36200-1200(11)-49400-1500(6)-58400 (18 years). Approx. Rs. 1.57 Lakh per month will be total pre-revised emoluments for Grade E at Metro centres.
- Deputy General Manger (DGM) Pay Scale – In the scale of 33600-1100(9)-43500-1300(8)-53900 (18 years). Approx. Rs. 1.30 Lakh per month will be total pre-revised emoluments for Grade D at Metro centres.
- Assistant General Manager (AGM) Pay Scale – In the scale of 42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490 (08 years)
- Applicants are also eligible for allowances, perquisites, and other benefits as applicable to the Grade according to the Organization’s rules, prevalent at the time of joining.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Group Discussion (GD) Personnel Interview (PI).
Application Fee: Rs. 700/- for Unreserved and OBC Candidates Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST/ PWD Contestants
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of IDBI Bank Recruitment i.e, idbi.com
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: Update Soon
Closing date for submission of application: Update Soon
Join our Telegram Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
Join our Youtube Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
|Important Links for IDBI Bank Notification|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Online Application:||Click Here|
|Syllabus/Exam Pattern:||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download:||Click Here|
|Answer Key/Result/Final Selection List||Click Here|