Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has released ICG Recruitment Notification-2019 for the post of 287 vacancies for the posts of Stenographer, Fireman & Other. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., indiancoastguard.gov.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Central Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., Update Soon. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
ICG Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 287 Stenographer, Fireman & Other Posts
|ICG Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Stenographer, Fireman & Other|
|Total No. of Posts||287|
|Registration Dates||19-12-2019 to Update Soon|
Before Apply, Read full Details of ICG Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is Update Soon.
Stenographer, Fireman & Other: 287 Vacancies
- Fire Supervisor – 06 Posts
- Leading Hand Fireman – 36 Posts
- Fireman – 65 Posts
- Stenographer – 70 Posts
- Fire Engine Driver – 10 Posts
- Principal Private Secretary – 07 Posts
- Private Secretary – 22 Posts
- Personal Assistant – 71 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Matriculation from a recognized Institute for ICG Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Go to ICG official website – indiancoastguard.gov.in
- Click on option – Careers
- Find the correct ICG notification link and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for ICG jobs 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
Starting date for submission of application: 19-12-2019
Closing date for submission of application: Update Soon
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here