Indian Air Force Airmen (IAF) has released Notification for the posts of Group X and Y Trade having Various vacancies on its official website airmenselection.cdac.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 20 January 2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of IAF Notification 2019-20 are given below.
IAF job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Group X and Y Trade job Recruitment Details
|IAF Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Group X and Y Trade|
|Total No. of Posts||Various|
|Registration Dates||02 January 2020 to 20 January 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of IAF Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 20 January 2020.
Group X and Y Trade: Various Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 12th / Intermediate from a recognized Institute for IAF Recruitment 2019.
- Candidate should be born between 17 January 2000 and 30 December 2003 (both days inclusive)
- In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the selection procedure, then the upper age limit as on date of enrollment is 21 years
Pay Scale (Salary) – Rs 14600 per month during training and after completion of training the salary will be as follows:
Group X (Technical) – Rs 33100 per month plus allowances
Group Y (Non-Technical) – Rs 26900 per month plus allowances
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Phase 1 (Online Test), Phase 2 Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Adaptability Test- 1 (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades), Adaptability Test- 2 (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades) and medical test
Application Fee: Rs 250/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of IAF Recruitment i.e, airmenselection.cdac.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 02 January 2020
Closing date for submission of application: 20 January 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here