Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission, Hamirpur (HPSSC) has released Notification for the posts of Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Electrician, Steno Typist, Junior Office Assistant, Staff Nurse, and other having 290 vacancies on its official website hpsssb.hp.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 20.12.2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of HPSSC Notification 2020-20 are given below.
HPSSC job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Electrician, Steno Typist, Junior Office Assistant, Staff Nurse, and other job Recruitment Details
|HPSSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Electrician, Steno Typist, Junior Office Assistant, Staff Nurse, and other|
|Total No. of Posts||290|
|Category||Himachal Pradesh Jobs|
|Registration Dates||21.11.2020 to 20.12.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of HPSSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 20.12.2020.
Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Electrician, Steno Typist, Junior Office Assistant, Staff Nurse, and other: 290 Vacancies
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Office Assistant||73|
|Havildar Instructor/Quarter Master Havildar||08|
|Senior Scientific/ Technical Assistant||05|
|Petrol Pump Attendant||03|
|Data Entry Operator||01|
- Junior Office Assistant – B.Com. from a recognized University
- Clerk – Should have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University. Should possess a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English typewriting or 25 words per minute in Hindi typewriting on Computer
- Data Entry Operator – 10+2 from a recognized University or Board. Should possess a minimum speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi Typing and 30 words per minute in English Typing.
- Electrician – Should have passed Matriculation examination or its equivalent from recognized Board / University. and; ii) Must possess ITI Certificate in the trade of Electrician.
- Steno-Typist – Should have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board of School Education. Must possess the following speed in Short-hand and Typing on computers in both the language i.e. English & Hindi at the time of initial appointment
- Assistant Chemist – B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognized Institution/University, established by law by the State/ Central Govt.
- Store Keeper – B. Com with six months Computer course from a recognized institute
- Havildar Instructor/Quarter Master Havildar – Should have passed at least matric standard examination from a recognized Board of School Education. OR Should possess Army Special certificate. Should be Holding honorary Rank of Havildar or above in the Home Guards Organization and continuous service as such for the last 3 years. OR Havildar who has served as such in the Army for at least three years
- Copy Holder – Should have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University.Two years of practical experience in proof Reading from a Government/Semi Govt./Private Press having ISO certification
- Laboratory Assistant – B.Sc. (Medical) Molecular Biology/Bio-Technology from a recognized University.
- Petrol Pump Attendant – 10+2 with ITI certificate in any trade.
- Superintendent – B. Com. from recognized University
- Press Duftry – 10+2 or it’s equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/ Institution. Two years National Trade/Apprenticeship certificate course in the trade of binding from a recognized ITI or from an Institution duly recognized by Central/HP Government.
- Junior Engineer – Should have passed Matric or 10+2 Examination or its equivalent from recognized Board of School Education/University. Regular full-time Diploma Engineering (03 years) or B.E./B. Tech. degree in Engineering from a recognized University or from an Institution duly recognized by the Central or State Government.
- Librarian – Bachelor‟s Degree in Library Science from a recognized University. OR Bachelor‟s Degree in any stream with Diploma of minimum one-year duration in Library Science
- Investigator – Should have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University
- Senior Assistant – Should have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University
Age Limit: 18 to 45 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written test/ skill test/ interview.
Application Fee: Check Notification for Details
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of HPSSC Recruitment i.e, hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 21.11.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 20.12.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here