Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2020: Haryana Roadways State Transport invites applications for the posts of Clerk, Steno typist, Motor Vehicle Inspector, Junior Scale Stenographer of 89 vacancies on its official website haryanatransport.gov.in. The details of Haryana Roadways Notification 2020 are available at nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 28-02-2020. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
Haryana Roadways job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Clerk, Steno typist, Motor Vehicle Inspector, Junior Scale Stenographer job Recruitment Details
|Haryana Roadways Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Clerk, Steno typist, Motor Vehicle Inspector, Junior Scale Stenographer|
|Total No. of Posts||89|
|Registration Dates||15-02-2020 to 28-02-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Haryana Roadways Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 28-02-2020.
Clerk, Steno typist, Motor Vehicle Inspector, Junior Scale Stenographer: 89 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10th, 10+2, Graduation from a recognized Institute for Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Junior Scale Stenographer – Rs.25,500/-, Steno typist, Clerk – Rs.19,900/- & Motor Vehicle Inspector – Rs.9300+34800+4000/- GP
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Haryana Roadways Recruitment i.e, haryanatransport.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 15-02-2020
Closing date for submission of application: 28-02-2020