Gujarat Public Service Commission invites applications for the posts of Lecturer, Steno and Other of 156 vacancies on its official website gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. The details of GPSC Notification 2019 are available at nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 08-08-2019. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
|GPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Lecturer, Steno and Other|
|Total No. of Posts||156|
|Registration Dates||03-08-2019 to 08-08-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of GPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 08-08-2019.
Lecturer, Steno and Other: 156 Vacancies
- Lecturer Selection Scale (Professor) – 2 Posts
- Professor (Homoeopathy) – 2 Posts
- Principal / Superintendent, Class 1(Gujarat Homoeopathy Service) – 1 Post
- Child Marriage Prevention Officer cum District Social Defence Officer, GSS, Class-2 – 4 Posts
- Child Development Project Officer (Female), Class-2 – 2 Posts
- Deputy Director, Horticulture, Class-1, Agriculture and Co-operative Department – 6 Posts
- Private Secretary (Gujarati) Stenographer (Grade-I), Class-2 – 23 Posts
- Private Secretary (English) Stenographer (Grade-I), Class-2 – 19 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Check Notification from a recognized Institute for GPSC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (General) for SC/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen- Nil
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website gpsc.gujarat.gov.in before Last Date i.e., 08-08-2019. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
Starting date for submission of application: 03-08-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 08-08-2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here